Do you host long term and monthly client rentals?
Are you paying tax on utilities?
Have you done construction in the past 4 years?

Campground Refund

  • What do I have to do?
    Nothing.  Point us to your records and we take it from there.  We take up surprisingly little of your time.
  • What if I have poorly kept records?
    We have worked with vendors, on our clients’ behalf, to reestablish lost or destroyed records.
  • What do you need to look at?
    Simply your old billing.  Your invoices for construction and utilities.
  • How much will I get back?
    That depends on your occupancy, if you have done construction and what kind as well as park size.
  • How do I get my money back? 
    You can get it back in the form of a direct check or credit from the vendor or the state.  It is all up to you.
  • How do I pay you?
    After you receive your money back, we will bill you.  If you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.
  • What do you need from me?
    Access to your bills, campground occupancy and a copy of your tenant contract or services agreement.
  • How far can you go back to recover overpaid tax?
    48 months.

A Proud Member of

A Stephens|Dixon Recovery Services, LLC Company

3412 Madison Ave.
Hurst, TX 76054


Get Started

Fill out my online form.